Posted by sioned.owen_955 on 13th December 2017
Here are five handy tips to help you save energy this Christmas.
- Swap your old Christmas lights for energy saving LED’s which use around 90% less energy.
- Switch off your appliances, and avoid leaving them on standby.
- Set timers for your lights, and wait until dark to switch them one.
- Rather than watch the TV, make the most of family time and play some board games!
- If you have the Christmas tree lights on, turn the room lights off and make the most of the festive ambiance.